We purchased a bunch of license like 20 for start. I have all activated under 1 UMS. Is it possible to take 1 license key out for deployment in a Test Environment that not part of UMS ? Just for testing purpose… I am not able to get a demo license because my network environment not connected to internet.
@member If you have registered the license pack on your ILP (IGEL License Portal), you can always split the pack and get a few for use elsewhere. Here is some more information: kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/rearranging-the-licenses-of-a-product-pack-splitting-10325035.html
Let us know if that is what you are looking for.
Great… that’s what I need to test now. For demo license activation, we need internet. Correct ?
@member Yes, we will need an internet connection to activate a Demo. Here is some information about the same, kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/getting-a-demo-license-10334222.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to move an IGEL OS license from one UMS to another / split a license pack?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?