Are there any published documents on how to move UMS from linux (ubuntu, MYSQL) to Windows and SQL?
Not really for linux to Windows but:
kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/migrating-a-ums-server-4253214.html and sub-documents resp. kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-5.09/en/installation-on-linux-4253186.html should help hopefully!
Thanks – pointed me in the right direction
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to move IGEL UMS from linux (Ubuntu, MYSQL) to Windows and SQL?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”