Hey Guys, we have some old Igel Devices like IZ1-HDX, UD2-LX Multimedia and UD3-LX 30p. Is there an official way to recycle or scrap these devices? If not, we would dispose these Devices in the electronic scrap. Thank you.
here you can get more informations about IGEL Thin Client Collection Service :
Does this apply to Switzerland? I know we’re no member of the European Union, but sometimes the EFTA members (NO, IS, CH) are included.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS