HI how can i open a pdf or .doc in local in igel
If I recall there is no native built in PDF viewer int he IGEL OS, but there was a post on here a while back where someone else wanted the same thing.
IGEL said to contact support and they could look at doing a custom partition with a Linux PDF Reader in it.
There is GNOME Document Viewer in IGEL OS. No need for custom partition for that.
Thanks Evince do the job
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to open a PDF or DOC file local on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?