I am unable to open multiple sessions of firefox on 10.05.500
Ok, then let’s try a different approach:
Try creating custom applications instead of multiple firefox sessions.
Create a firefox session
Create Custom Application sessions where the calling command is either ‘firefox URL’ or ‘/config/sessions/browser0 URL’
Set the icon to Firefox
that will work but will not be able to customize my url or put it in kiosk mode
Can you describe then what you are trying to achieve with a few Screenshots maybe?
Any chance to update the endpoint to a newer Firmware like: 10.06.190?
I would like browser to be in full kiosk mode and be able to open more than one browser at a time.
Ok, I might get you wrong then. Full Kiosk means on my side: one single page and no chance to break out. So you would like to get but having multiple windows. right?
Can you please share your setttings?
ahh okay i see. Then i would like Browser lock down. no address bar, no menu/tools bar, and being able to open multiple windows.
Any other suggestions?
Please check the profile attached: should look like this: s. screenshots. tested on 10.06.190
Thank you will give this a shot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to open multiple sessions of firefox on IGEL OS 10.05.500?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”