I am unable to open multiple sessions of firefox on 10.05.500
Ok, then let’s try a different approach:
Try creating custom applications instead of multiple firefox sessions.
Create a firefox session
Create Custom Application sessions where the calling command is either ‘firefox URL’ or ‘/config/sessions/browser0 URL’
Set the icon to Firefox
that will work but will not be able to customize my url or put it in kiosk mode
Can you describe then what you are trying to achieve with a few Screenshots maybe?
Any chance to update the endpoint to a newer Firmware like: 10.06.190?
I would like browser to be in full kiosk mode and be able to open more than one browser at a time.
Ok, I might get you wrong then. Full Kiosk means on my side: one single page and no chance to break out. So you would like to get but having multiple windows. right?
Can you please share your setttings?
ahh okay i see. Then i would like Browser lock down. no address bar, no menu/tools bar, and being able to open multiple windows.
Any other suggestions?
Please check the profile attached: should look like this: s. screenshots. tested on 10.06.190
Thank you will give this a shot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to open multiple sessions of firefox on IGEL OS 10.05.500?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?