In a Citrix VDI environment using IGEL OS11 as the endpoint, is there a way to pan the VDI desktop across both monitors after the Citrix session has started? We are noticing on OS11, the session is launching on a single monitor, and we are not sure how to “drag” it to the second display
Or force it to launch on both desktops in the first place?
Looks like this setting did not make it when we moved from UMS5 to UMS6
the settings sent by you, should work IMHO. Did you tested different receivers and/or checked, that the profile matches the endpoint firmware version?
support.citrix.com/article/CTX210307 try this
with this support.citrix.com/article/CTX131867
we have that exact profile setting you pictured above, with these two items set, connecting via netscaler and dual full screen works
@member good to know!! Thanks for sharing!
Sorry guys, just to clarify. In UMS profile it was originally set to full screen single monitor. I needed to edit the profile to expand fill screen across monitors. I kinda posted the solution to my issue. I should have tagged it as a solution.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to pan the VDI desktop across both monitors after the Citrix session has started on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”