Does anyone know how to prevent a program from writing to the systemd journal or syslog? I tried some settings with rsyslog, but none of them worked. We have a vendor program that unfortunately writes very verbosely to the system log, and we would like to prevent that from happening.
Tip: I would check with vendor on how to change logging level or how to redirect logging to /dev/null
I’ve asked the vendor. Unfortunately, they can’t reduce it without other undesirable effects.
Thank you for the recommendation(s), though.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to prevent a program from writing to the systemd journal or syslog?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?