Hi, is there anyway to avoid folder moving in UMS, we are having issues with some guys from our support team, sometimes they move accidentally a folder and it is a mess.
Hi, right now, I would use the latest UMS 6.05 and use the WebUMS. There, misleading movements should get minimized. If that doesn‘t fit, we have a Feature request opened to add some more security layers in an upcoming UMS Version.
You are welcome, just in case, you could check if the checkbox on user side:
Misc, Settings, always confirm move actions
That would keep a popup flashing up, but for the moment the „move“ right applies to folders AND devices.
Perfect!! it is what I want, many thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to prevent rouge admins from making changes in the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?