Hello all. Is there any way to program mouse buttons in the OS yet? When I look at the input area of setup, the only options are for Left-handed, Emulate 3 button, hide cursor and a few performance options. Does the OS support mice with 5/7/12 extra buttons?
Hello Shane, never tried it beside some 3D Mouses tbh. But the only thing that comes to my mind is on how to use them, I guess you are using a Remote Desktop / VDI Architecture to connect to?
using Citrix, yes.
If a special mouse is in use, and only there, you might check if a Native USB redirection helps.
Since I guess that the Extra Buttons need to get used on Citrix side, right?
Yeah – the client has buttons mapped for cut/paste on an ergonomic mouse…
to be used in the Citrix session.
Thanks for the responses Sebastien.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR