Quick question – I need to publish firefox to IGEL OS devices (on Internet behind ICG) and allow only set of FQDNs from browser (e.g. www.abc.com www.abc.com, www.cda.com www.cda.com on TCP 80/443), but block any 3rd party links that may exist within these FQDN web sites. I guess it would be using iptables…. bit I don’t know how. Still need to allow DNS, NTP, ICG, Citrix, Firmware updates, etc
Put the FF browser into Kiosk mode helps, you can also put all of the allowed URL into the profile so they open when FF is launched. The rest is likely to be done on the firewall or proxy.
Here is a link to similar question — igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1591196463388200
got it working with iptables…. figuring out all dependencies now (like ADFS, Azure AD Login, etc)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to publish Firefox to IGEL OS devices (on Internet behind ICG) and allow only set of FQDNs from browser’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR