Hi Everyone! Do you know if there is a way to push a button to restart the IGEL thin client with the Imprivata overlay?
If im correct it is a setting in the imprivata policy
Yes, you have to have your Imprivata computer policy to allow restart / shutdown from the login screen. Once you do that, you can click the grey “Power” button in the bottom-right of the login screen. It will give you a reboot option there.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to push a button to restart the IGEL OS thin client with the Imprivata overlay?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS