Quick one, there was an option within the UD3-W7 models (Firmware 3.13.100) to add ‘Display Settings’ as a desktop icon (basically, just a shortcut to Control Panel, Display, Screen Resolution). Is this something we can replicate on the newer Win 10 models?
You mean Shows Display Properties Control Panel? User Interface=>Shell=>users? Yes, it is.
I’ve noticed that option is ticked actually, within our Windows 10 config. Here’s a photo of the option within our Win 7 profile, hopefully this explains: imgur.com/a/BxhHZ3Z
Yes, that should be what I meant. Please check also that under Desktop => Users => Users the „Hide Display Icon in Control Panel“ isn‘t ticked!
Hey – the option is disabled (see below, does that look okay)
Yes, looks good but to be sure that it isn‘t overwritten by another profile you should active the „blue triangle“…
Perfect! I believe the VNC will be fixed then!
Two last things: Your UMS Screenshot appears to show a older UMS Version (is that true?), if yes, please consider an update because some Features were only added on newer ones. Second thing, if not already did, please use the corresponding firmware when creating a profile. This is worst a try…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to put IGEL W10 Display Properties on the desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”