Is there a setting I missed that puts my CVAD published resources into a container like what Parallels and Horizon are using?
Are they in a specific Group on DCO? If yes you could try this:
Yes, the four applications are in a “CVAD Applications” folder under the top level Applications folder in Studio
I even tried unselecting “Show applications on desktop”, but they icons still show on the desktop
Lets ask this way: is that behavior what you want to achieve? Having folders for the Apps?
I would like my CVAD published resources to appear the same way that the Parallels and Horizon resources do. i.e., in a panel/window/container and not on the desktop
You could go for the Self Service route, then. Looks like this:
or use the Application Launcher as a Container:
self-service is perfect for what I am trying to do. Now if there was only an option to make it start on a specific monitor, but I am happy now. THanks for taking the time to help me
You are welcome Carl. Happy to help. Will check the Start Window command tomorrow!
Hey @member 👆 tell Jed that UD7 is very nice. It is now used for simultaneous CVAD, Horizon, and Parallels.
Amazing three 17“ Monitor setup 🤡
@member The Horizon client is the only one that opens on the designated monitor (3). CVAD (Self-service) client opens on Monitor 1 and I would like for it to auto open on Monitor 2. But, I am just being picky. How many prod envs are using three different RDS/VDI products and want each on a separate monitor?
@member the table is barely wide enough for the UD7 and the three 17″ monitors. The one on the right is angled in so opening the door doesn’t whack the monitor
Ah you dedicated an entire table in Webster Labs to IGEL… Not too shabby…
Yes. I told Jed if he would send me a UD7, I would buy three 17″ monitors for it and use it in the lab
With five laptops, there was no room for the UD7 on Sir Simon’s former bed/throne
How many 10 lb dogs get their own 6 foot wide table with a pillow and blanket?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to puts my CVAD published resources into a container like what Parallels and Horizon are using?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS