How does a person reclaim IGEL Licenses in UMS when the IGEL physical device has been decommissioned? The number of Devices that show in our Device Directory doesn’t match Global Configuration / Licenses / Deployment. How do I resolve this issue.
You can only reclaim OS11 licenses; this is done via the ILP and the licenses can then be assigned to different hardware. For more details see kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/moving-licenses-between-product-packs-10327971.html
Thanks for the information 🙂 I’m looking into the information you provided now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reclaim IGEL OS Licenses in UMS when the IGEL physical device has been decommissioned? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?