How does a person reclaim IGEL Licenses in UMS when the IGEL physical device has been decommissioned? The number of Devices that show in our Device Directory doesn’t match Global Configuration / Licenses / Deployment. How do I resolve this issue.
You can only reclaim OS11 licenses; this is done via the ILP and the licenses can then be assigned to different hardware. For more details see kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/moving-licenses-between-product-packs-10327971.html
Thanks for the information 🙂 I’m looking into the information you provided now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reclaim IGEL OS Licenses in UMS when the IGEL physical device has been decommissioned? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”