I have 100 IGEL devices in UMS consuming licenses that are no longer in production. What is the process to reclaim the license and delete the IGEL from UMS? I know that deleting the IGEL in UMS is not the correct procedure because this will delete the IGEL but not free up the license. Looking for procedures. Thanks!
Brian – normally you have to delete the MAC address in the IGEL license portal. The man the license are free again in the UMS.
@member so delete the MAC address then delete the device in UMS?
If the device shouldn’t be there, yes. Delete or reset to factory to remove the UMS cert and configuration completely.
Thank you for your responses! This is why the IGEL community is so amazing!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reclaim the license and delete the IGEL OS device from UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?