Hi, I have a serial port PCI with 2 ports, I’m trying to redirect them in a citrix session. The one integrated in the mainboard is redirected sucessfully, but the PCis don’t. Any advice?
are the PCI ones recognized on client side? What does lspci say?
18:05.0 Serial controller: Oxford Semiconductor Ltd OX16PCI952 (Dual 16950 UART)
How can I identify each port? I have a serial printer , maybe sending some data to each port?
Ok, when you redirect, I hope you mean mapping, right? Is there a way to disable the Mainboard Com Port in Bios and see if the PCI ones are then mapped? I have seen some priorization issues…
Ok I have resolved that one, but I have a multiport serial pci with 2 ports, they are recognized by the OS, but when I make a simple test as echo “hola” > /dev/ttyS0
the commadn line gets waiting and nothing happens, ideas??
How did you resolved it? On the new stuff, did you played a bit around with the baud/transfer rate etc?
setserial -g /dev/ttyS here you have all the info about the serial ports, I have 3 one of the in the mainboard, the working one. The others are in a PCI card.
I was playing with baud rates, but without doing anything in the port integrated it works fine.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to redirect serial port PCI with 2 ports in a Citrix session?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?