Hi, I have a serial port PCI with 2 ports, I’m trying to redirect them in a citrix session. The one integrated in the mainboard is redirected sucessfully, but the PCis don’t. Any advice?
are the PCI ones recognized on client side? What does lspci say?
18:05.0 Serial controller: Oxford Semiconductor Ltd OX16PCI952 (Dual 16950 UART)
How can I identify each port? I have a serial printer , maybe sending some data to each port?
Ok, when you redirect, I hope you mean mapping, right? Is there a way to disable the Mainboard Com Port in Bios and see if the PCI ones are then mapped? I have seen some priorization issues…
Ok I have resolved that one, but I have a multiport serial pci with 2 ports, they are recognized by the OS, but when I make a simple test as echo “hola” > /dev/ttyS0
the commadn line gets waiting and nothing happens, ideas??
How did you resolved it? On the new stuff, did you played a bit around with the baud/transfer rate etc?
setserial -g /dev/ttyS here you have all the info about the serial ports, I have 3 one of the in the mainboard, the working one. The others are in a PCI card.
I was playing with baud rates, but without doing anything in the port integrated it works fine.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to redirect serial port PCI with 2 ports in a Citrix session?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?