Please tell me, for the new firmware OS 11.05.100 you need more than 2.5 GB of disk space. On dell wyse w11b 5212 all in one, the disk size is 2 GB. The question is, how can I start the update by disabling some components, for example, RDP.
Is it necessary to correct lxos.inf for this?
there is this article … kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/disabling-features-to-reduce-firmware-size-42009720.html maybe it apply
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reducce the disk size of an IGEL OS install?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?