We have more than 50 SAMSUNG TC2L thin client in 5.13 version.
How to register this clients in the activation portal to get new licenses for upgrade to V10.
Hello, for the moment, you would have to switch first to OS10 and then OS11:
or use the OSC:
There you could update directly (reflash the device).
Thank for the answer
I do not have access to the thin client, so OSC is not possible.
And the activiation portal ask me for a delivery token and i don’t get this.
What can i do ?
You need to purchase a License on that:
If you want to upgrade your Samsung TC222L or TC242L devices from IGEL OS 10 to IGEL OS 11, you need to convert your licenses from the legacy licensing model to the IGEL OS licensing model. The licenses will be converted to Workspace Edition (WE) licenses. To convert your licenses free of charge, you must have a valid subscription for the devices in question.
The licenses on Samsung don’t fit in that licensing upgrade. Please ask your local reseller about a quote.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to register IGEL clients in the activation portal to get new licenses for upgrade to V10?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS