Hi, how can we remotely remove the ICG configuration from a Client? Custom command etc. ?! Thanks.
Hi DBS, in combination with actual ICG/UMS/IGEL OS:
or did I get you wrong?
It is related to our IGEL OS10 (ICG 2.02) clients and we using currently UMS 6.05. I want to delete remotely in /wfs related files on Client. Manually deleting works over terminal but not the same with a profile remotely and same custom commands.
You could put it in as a Final network command, just worked on my side. Which commands did you use?
I put it in final desktop command, did not work.
We favor that this command is not run every time when it’s one time succeeded in deleting the files.
For a supported way: only on actual software versions…
You could script something like if file present, delete it, if file not present, write UMS Structure tag, remove the profile via Admin task and view.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to remotely remove the IGEL ICG configuration from IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?