Hi, I have a problem with one UD Pocket. I cannot ad this UDP to my UMS. Certificate error. How can I remove this certificate from the UD Pocket stick so I can register it again to my (new) UMS. Factory default was no solution.
Hi, if you have access to Igel Setup:
Acessories=>Terminal=>Add a new session=>Save
Start Terminal=>Login as root
Can you reset an UDP to factory by pressing the esc key? Or is that only for thin clients?
@member: pressing esc during bootup works also on UDP, but terminal was easier to describe (at least for me🙈).
Yes esc and resetting it to factory default I tried, but still got the cert error. Removing the cert, adding it to UMS worked like a charm
👍 thx for the updates
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to remove a certificate from an IGEL UD Pocket stick so I can re-register?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS