Quick question. I have a thin client that is registered to a legacy UMS system that is no longer around. I can’t register to the new one until I remove the existing UMS certificate. Where is the file stored locally so I can delete it?
Hello @member, the file is stored in /wfs/server.crt
If you have trouble you can also use Factory-Reset from recovery console. The cert will be removed and Igel can be joined to another UMS.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to remove an existing UMS certificate from IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”