Does someone know how to remove a device from trying to use ICG? i.e. I have a device that was outside of the network but now it will be used inside of the network.
What firmware version is the device on?
Hey, does this also happen after resetting the device to factory default? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-27246686.html
When a device is configured for ICG at that level of firmware, it should first attempt to connect directly to UMS prior to trying to connect to the ICG
You can also set this in the registry to disable connecting to ICG
Just a note: that doesn’t remove the EMP license.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR