Question on using Horizon in appliance mode: Is it possible for the last logged on username to not display after the user logs off? I’ve checked the registry and the appliance mode section of the config and can’t see an option to clear the username.
I cannot test it but it should be related to this Checkbox: Sessions=>Horizon=>Horizon global=>Local Logon (or similar) uncheck preset login information
Thanks, I will try that 🙂
That did the trick, thank you so much 🙂
You are welcome!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to remove the last logged in username from being displayed on VMware Horizon client in IGEL OS appliance mode?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”