Hi all, does anybody know if you can remove the Welcome to Citrix Workspace button (Sign in)?
I am using Citrix Self-Service with Citrix NetScaler to logon remotely. This button appears after supplying user/password and token.
Hi Geert, can you provide a screenshot?
(view the screenshot in the IGEL Community on Slack, login below)
@member I don’t believe you can do that from the appliance mode console, but you could look at doing AD authentication with Pass-through authentication the Citrix workspace app/receiver.
Thanks for your feedback. I will have a look at the AD authentication option or keep the prompt.
@member Cannot check atm but you could check if removing the Signin stuff in
vi /services/ica/ICAClient/site/sign_in/localization/en/ctxs.strings.en.js (or the whole file) helps you?
Like on Screenshot or removing the line signInBtn?
Thanks Sebastien. I will try this today.
Hi @member I’m on a customer POV this week and I better understand your request, I guess. Please check this setting:
Syste,Registry,ica.selfservice.sharedusermode disable the checkbox
@member magic happened. Thanks a lot 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to remove the Welcome to Citrix Workspace button (Sign in) on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”