How to remove this ICG Icon? the ICG is not connected anymore
That article may help: kb.igel.com/licensesmore/freeing-icg-licenses-2271699.html
I did this already option 2: Release IGEL Cloud Gateway license
Did you tried a reset to factory defaults?
Can’t do that because the client is remote don’t want to reset this client
Then try to open a local terminal and delete this files under: /wfs/icgcert.crt icg.cfg and icg-checksums. Try to reboot after that
This didn’t help:
I Still have this message
Found this: kb.igel.com/igelicg/en/toggling-between-icg-and-direct-connection-2271411.html this solved my problem 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?