How to remove this ICG Icon? the ICG is not connected anymore
That article may help: kb.igel.com/licensesmore/freeing-icg-licenses-2271699.html
I did this already option 2: Release IGEL Cloud Gateway license
Did you tried a reset to factory defaults?
Can’t do that because the client is remote don’t want to reset this client
Then try to open a local terminal and delete this files under: /wfs/icgcert.crt icg.cfg and icg-checksums. Try to reboot after that
This didn’t help:
I Still have this message
Found this: kb.igel.com/igelicg/en/toggling-between-icg-and-direct-connection-2271411.html this solved my problem 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?