Hey, I’m trying to renew my SSL wildcard cert as it’s expiring soon. I was able to install the pem version of the cert. However, I’m not sure how to make that the one in use to properly replace the expiring one. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Please and thanks.
Hey Trent, are we speaking about a Cert used on ICG or for Sessions like Citrix / Firefox? If last ones, you only need to remove the file from the folder where the device is in:
@member No, I’m talking about this.
I added the renewed cert, but this one is still “In Use”.
Did you followed this HowTo?
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?