Hey, I’m trying to renew my SSL wildcard cert as it’s expiring soon. I was able to install the pem version of the cert. However, I’m not sure how to make that the one in use to properly replace the expiring one. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Please and thanks.
Hey Trent, are we speaking about a Cert used on ICG or for Sessions like Citrix / Firefox? If last ones, you only need to remove the file from the folder where the device is in:
@member No, I’m talking about this.
I added the renewed cert, but this one is still “In Use”.
Did you followed this HowTo?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?