Hello, any body got a real world example on how to re-package and install the linux chrome package into OS11, as i can see CP are empty shells with no actual code in them, specially if there are third party binaries involved, thanks
Hellor Roberto, does that help?
Just in case, you noticed that Chroimium is already included in 11.04 right?
While Chrome package build is not yet documented in GitHub — Here is link to steps to package other items into CPs:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to re-package and install the linux chrome package into IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”