Hello, any body got a real world example on how to re-package and install the linux chrome package into OS11, as i can see CP are empty shells with no actual code in them, specially if there are third party binaries involved, thanks
Hellor Roberto, does that help?
Just in case, you noticed that Chroimium is already included in 11.04 right?
While Chrome package build is not yet documented in GitHub — Here is link to steps to package other items into CPs:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to re-package and install the linux chrome package into IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?