Is there a method to replacing the SSL cert on UMS Web App?
It isn‘t officially supported (only for WUMS) for the moment, but it is in plan for an upcoming release!
Ok, sounds good. Thanks!
the only way right now is to change the UMS Certificate itself. But I have got some troubles with it. Maybe better to wait for you.
Can’t wait for the next release 😁.
But for now, thanks for this version. It is working just fine and faster than the client
I agree. The Web App is awesome, and much preferred for our service desk staff than the UMS
I will add that the new console is much faster than it was in previous versions.
I will second that
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to replace the SSL cert on UMS Web App? Is it possible?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS