Is there a method to replacing the SSL cert on UMS Web App?
It isn‘t officially supported (only for WUMS) for the moment, but it is in plan for an upcoming release!
Ok, sounds good. Thanks!
the only way right now is to change the UMS Certificate itself. But I have got some troubles with it. Maybe better to wait for you.
Can’t wait for the next release 😁.
But for now, thanks for this version. It is working just fine and faster than the client
I agree. The Web App is awesome, and much preferred for our service desk staff than the UMS
I will add that the new console is much faster than it was in previous versions.
I will second that
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to replace the SSL cert on UMS Web App? Is it possible?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?