Can you please tell me, can I set up a report / log to monitor the connection to OS11 and monitor the operation of applications?
Good morning Dmitry,
you mean a Network / Performance logging? There, I would redirect you to one of your Technical partners like Control up / Lakeside /…
We have the ability to if a device is offline or when it booted up, but that‘s it from a purely monitoring POV.
Does that help?
Yes, I read about Control up / Lakeside products
I need the built-in functionality, can you send an instruction or a link?
Then Views are the way to go:
Last Boot time a.e.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to report / log to the connection to IGEL OS 11 and monitor the operation of applications?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”