Can you please tell me, can I set up a report / log to monitor the connection to OS11 and monitor the operation of applications?
Good morning Dmitry,
you mean a Network / Performance logging? There, I would redirect you to one of your Technical partners like Control up / Lakeside /…
We have the ability to if a device is offline or when it booted up, but that‘s it from a purely monitoring POV.
Does that help?
Yes, I read about Control up / Lakeside products
I need the built-in functionality, can you send an instruction or a link?
Then Views are the way to go:
Last Boot time a.e.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to report / log to the connection to IGEL OS 11 and monitor the operation of applications?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?