I currently found an issue where I have machines being assigned to multiple WE & EMP license. Is there a quick way for me to find what machines are doubled licensed
I would use a view but change the filter to Licensed: kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/finding-devices-which-need-licenses-16456374.html kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/finding-devices-which-need-licenses-16456374.html
I have a view built like this, but I cant seem to find a way for me to view the licenses by pack that is assigned to the machine.
And when checking your product pack neither?
I can see the system when I check the product pack, what I am finding is that I will have 1 system assigned to multiple products packs. I guess the question is there away besides looking up each individual to find out what product pack is assigned to each machine?
Case: I was looking for machine bd07 and found in the licensing portal it was assigned 2 EMP and 2 WE packs.
Hi Patrick, the true license is always in the license portal. Log in to the portal and use the search for hardware to see which product pack have the MAC/Unit ID of that client.
Eventually what I had to do it was a bit tedious to say the best. Looking up 1000 machines and finding 40 system that were doubled licensed from UD2/UD3/UDC3. It would be helpful if IGEL could build a report in the ILP to see what systems are utilizing what license pack and maybe generate a warning if it sees the same MAC in multiple packs.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to report on if an IGEL OS device are doubled licensed?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS