how to reset a Ncomputing RX 420 iGEL device, hard and soft reset?
Are you facing a specific issue or do you need a standard factory reset?
just a standard factory reset
Then, just, right click the device in UMS,
is there way to do reset without using UMS?
Sure, hold on.
my colleague just told me using UMS factory reset did not work, he was told this function was not yet implemented.
are the to commands I used.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reset a Ncomputing RX 420 iGEL device, hard and soft reset?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?