is there someone that can help me on a UMS issue with Access Control Rights ? SomeOne has changed the Access Control rights on all objects and even with an admin account, i cannot access anything. Is there a way to reset rights by querying the DB or something else ? thanks a lot
if you are on the UMS server itself, and you are using the Embedded DB, you could open the UMS Administrator, go to Datasource and see there your main Administrator account. Please use this one, it will have all rights!
Hello, yes it works now with the master account. Someone has created another account with the pretty same name. that’s why I’ve got no access. thanks a lot
You are welcome!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reset Access Control Rights in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”