Hi, is there a way to reset the zoom mode of the onscreen keyboard? We have a wrong resolution and have some fields not visible at the moment.
Hi Joachim, did you tried to logoff and login again? Which resolution do you have atm.?
Hi Sebastien, we have the ThinClient in kiosk-mode. We don’t know how we can change it. Yes, we already restarted the system.
Which kind of Kiosk? Appliance mode?
Is there a shortcut to resize the onscreen keyboard?
Not directly from what I recall, did you found out which kind of Kiosk mode you are using?
where can I find it ?
Can you send me a screenshot of the whole screen of your device?
If you open the local config from this device in UMS, Right click, Edit configuration.
What Sessions are configured, under Sessions?
sorry, I can’t follow you. Is there a way to reset the local settings to the templates from UMS? On another client we have no problems with the zoom mode of the onscreen keyboard
Do you have Access to your UMS? I need to know which kind of Kiosk Session you are using to see if I can guide you to the Display Switcher (which controls the Resolution).
In UMS, follow my guidance sent before👍
Then, create a new profile where under:
Setup > Accessories > Display Switch
You add a Shortcut
Ctrl Alt d
and assign the profile. On the endpoint press then
ctrl alt d
and then you can change the resolution.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to reset the zoom mode of the onscreen keyboard on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?