hello, if i want to revoke a license, is it enough, if I format the disc of the client?
Hello Peter, you can do it just like that:
I have done that, but this describes only what to do on the Licence Portal. So I think for the client side, it ist enough to format.
Normally the UMS should synchronize the license information of the license portal if you license your devices via the automatic license deployment (kb.igel.com/licensesmore-igelos11/en/setting-up-automatic-license-deployment-ald-10325058.html)
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”