Where can a person find the rules / syntax for creating a View pertaining to Device Names where the Device Name has a prefix of XXX and the rest of the name can be anything?
You mean like this ?
Yes that is what I needed, but how can I get a copy of the syntax rules so if I need to create view rules for other things?
copy the content out of the “rule” field?
I’m looking for document that provide more detailed information on how to create rules for different use cases.
Maybe something like this:
Maybe this old, but gold video will help you too:
Yes, Thanks – I did previously reviewed that document, but I forgot to click on the “Class Pattern” link. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to: rules / syntax for creating a View pertaining to IGEL OS Device Names’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?