Where can a person find the rules / syntax for creating a View pertaining to Device Names where the Device Name has a prefix of XXX and the rest of the name can be anything?
You mean like this ?
Yes that is what I needed, but how can I get a copy of the syntax rules so if I need to create view rules for other things?
copy the content out of the “rule” field?
I’m looking for document that provide more detailed information on how to create rules for different use cases.
Maybe something like this:
Maybe this old, but gold video will help you too:
Yes, Thanks – I did previously reviewed that document, but I forgot to click on the “Class Pattern” link. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to: rules / syntax for creating a View pertaining to IGEL OS Device Names’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?