I need to run this command as root, how is the better way to get it? /etc/init.d/acpid restart
What is your exact need? Run it on time in a Terminal Windows, manually by an Icon or Shortcut or triggered by something?
If I run this command in a profiles as base final command it does not work.But if I run in a terminal session or ssh it works
is it v10? maybe try systemctl restart acpid
Yes, it is V10, but I don’t understand why it works perfectly running from shell, but not in a profile.
I‘m not in the office but I will check that soon!
I have this error when I try to do it by profile command “Restarting acpid (via systemctl): acpid.service failed!”
systemctl restart acpid works great!!😊
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS