Hi to all,
Anyone knows any way to safely disconnect an USB device on an Horizon session from the same session (Windows) instead control bar?
Is just to avoid explain another way to do it to 25.000 possible users.
Hi Bruno, if speaking about Mass Storage, you could use a hotkey assigned to the Session: Safely Remove Hardware
I already found that option, but customer needs to use Windows USB disconnection to avoid explain all customers (25.000) how to do it with hotkey.
Best regards and thanks for your help.
I think this depends on how you redirect the devices to the horizon session. USB or drive redirection. We use USB redirection and it is the same as on normal windows devices.
This customer use Appliance mode to connect to Horizon and tells me that cannot eject USB device like Windows. He tested with USB Redirection and Drive mapping with the same results.
Could you confirm me your configuration?
We use Imprivata appliance mode but this is the same for us without it. We just use the Windows safe removal options. This config doesn’t include the actual Horizon session settings, that is a different profile, this is just the general config.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to safely disconnect an USB device on an Horizon session from the same session (Windows) instead control bar on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?