Is there a way to scale the citrix session on a igel client bigger? I tried to set different DPI Settings on the client but then only the local environment is scaled bigger.
The client uses igel os v 5.10.240.01 and runs via ums5.
The Smart DPI Adjustement was introduced in Mid OS10 from what I recall. If a OS10 Upgrade (or even better OS11) isn’t an option, I would at least recommend to update to latest OS5:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to scale the Citrix session on a igel client bigger? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?