Is there a way to scale the citrix session on a igel client bigger? I tried to set different DPI Settings on the client but then only the local environment is scaled bigger.
The client uses igel os v 5.10.240.01 and runs via ums5.
The Smart DPI Adjustement was introduced in Mid OS10 from what I recall. If a OS10 Upgrade (or even better OS11) isn’t an option, I would at least recommend to update to latest OS5:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to scale the Citrix session on a igel client bigger? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS