is there any possibility to scale the monitor resolution from one monitor to a higher resolution, that the monitor don ́t support normally.
Background is the following:
In the past in our company there are only bought 16:10 monitors and now we don ́t want to buy this monitors again because many reasons, currently we buy 16:9 monitors. Now some users complain the resolution and want a 1920×1200 resolution on 1920×1080 monitors. My question now, I ́ve tested a lot, is there a possibility to scale the resolution without the compulsion to scroll the display down to see the rest of the display. Important is, that the resolution 1920×1200 can be used from the user on our rdp-server, is there maybe a solution to configure the rdp client with this resolution or the client with the display switcher or something else? But all solution should not blur the display.
I hope the best community can help us.
Many thanks for your help and a nice weekend all. 🙂
Hello Leon, I don‘t have an Endpoint available atm. but I already achieved something similar with xrandr:
xrandr –output eDP1 –scale 1.25×1.25
Not sure if the scale factor would fit, but it‘s worst a try.
Hello Seb, thanks for your fast reply, I will test it next week in the company. 🙂 And will report back the results.
or you can use my little DPI App
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to scale the monitor resolution from one monitor to a higher resolution?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”