Hey, is there way to set the scale windows, text and apps like in windows, we have users that have problem to read small scaled texts and so on?
Hey Dominique, would that help maybe? under User Interface,Display,Options ,Monitor DPI detection can be set to smart. Hope that helps a bit.
Only effects all igel windows and not citrix. the citrix windows must be bigger for legibility
Could you deliver a screenshot to get you right?
Magnus could be used to zoom in — github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/tree/master/CP_Source/Tools_Drivers/Magnus-Screen-Magnifier_1.0.2
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to scale windows, text and apps like in windows?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?