Hi guys…i try to run a simple reboot trough cron,but dosen’t work. I have activate cron and command reboot dont execute. I look via ssh on IGEL OS and don’t see the daemon cron starting, and i don’t find cron binaire. Any other setting to made with OS10?
You can schedule Reboot tasks from the UMS by going to Jobs
As for cron, in cron the environment variables aren’t known, you can either declare them in your crontab: e.g.: “PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin” (without quotes)
Or use the full path to the reboot command “/sbin/reboot”
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS