Hello everyone, I know you can send messages immediately to a device by clicking through “Devices > [Directories] > [Name of the device] > Other Commands > Send Message”. I would like to send a message at every boot of certain devices via a profile. How can I do this? Is there a command or custom application I can configure to show a rich text message? Thank you!
Do you mean a kind of disclaimer? New Profile=>System=>Registry=>Userinterface=>Disclaimer
Yes, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to send a message at every boot of certain IGEL OS devices via a profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”