Is there a way to have a little text file or something delivered to the IGEL client’s desktop?
Take a look at the section in UMS called Files, you’ll be able to upload the file to UMS and then get that sent to your IGEL client.
Thank you for your response! I will check it out. I love the iGel Community!
Out of interest, what would the text file be used for?
I want a little text file delivered to iGel Cloud Gateway clients that gives a little instruction on what to do as this is a different workflow then they are accustomed to.
ahh cool, good idea
its also possible to send a message directly to the client. It will appear imminently at the screen.
Yep, “send message” could be useful here, also you can define Templates for the messages
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to send a text file or something delivered to the IGEL OS client’s desktop?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”