hi all, does anyone know, how to seperate 2 screens on an RDP Session. Right now, my OS shows a Full Screen RDP Session to Windows RDS.
What version of Windows? I know Windows 7 you have to have the Enterprise version that you connect to to get multiple screens, otherwise you get one big screen stretched across both monitors.
Windows Server 2019 Standard
Hi anyone knows anything on here? I do not found those config for W2k19 Terminal Server running RDS and Igel as Client
@member You want use 2 screens? In one session? If i understand i think i can help you with that!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ How to seperate 2 screens on an RDP Sessions, IGEL OS is only showing a Full Screen RDP Session to Windows RDS.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?