Hi all, is there a way set a default page in a google custom partition on igelos?
Hi Jimmy, before speaking about the CP: you are aware that we are offering a Chromium Browser inside of our OS, right?
Hi Sebastian! yes we know… but at the moment our WMS application requires Chrome as supported Browser. We allready reached out today to them to see if they can support Chromium or Firefox as well
but in the meanwhile it would be nice if we could set several desktop url’s with our google custom partition
I would have to lie but I was doing it by adding the parameter to the custom application:
Great! But i received this cp from Igel themselves? How can i add stuff to that?
In your CP Profile, you should have under:
System, Firmware Customization, Custom Application
an app for your chrome. Edit it and there under command, add the
If that doesn‘t work, please paste the command here.
ok lets see
“/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable.igel –incognito –disk-cache-size=100000000 www.google.com
ok found it
so i can adjust that url overthere… so we need to duplicate a CP for every URL that we want to show ?
No, you could create a new profile with a separate URL per profile, or even smarter, work with Template Keys:
aha let me look into that!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set a default page in a google custom partition on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?