Hi all, is there a way set a default page in a google custom partition on igelos?
Hi Jimmy, before speaking about the CP: you are aware that we are offering a Chromium Browser inside of our OS, right?
Hi Sebastian! yes we know… but at the moment our WMS application requires Chrome as supported Browser. We allready reached out today to them to see if they can support Chromium or Firefox as well
but in the meanwhile it would be nice if we could set several desktop url’s with our google custom partition
I would have to lie but I was doing it by adding the parameter to the custom application:
Great! But i received this cp from Igel themselves? How can i add stuff to that?
In your CP Profile, you should have under:
System, Firmware Customization, Custom Application
an app for your chrome. Edit it and there under command, add the
If that doesn‘t work, please paste the command here.
ok lets see
“/usr/bin/google-chrome-stable.igel –incognito –disk-cache-size=100000000 www.google.com
ok found it
so i can adjust that url overthere… so we need to duplicate a CP for every URL that we want to show ?
No, you could create a new profile with a separate URL per profile, or even smarter, work with Template Keys:
aha let me look into that!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set a default page in a google custom partition on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”