Does anyone know how to set the default “save to” folder for Screenshot Tool? I am trying to make it easy for users to do a screenshot, but the tool default saves to “/userhome”, where I want it to be “/userhome/Downloads”. Don’t want end users to have to search for a save to location. If I launch screenshot tool and change folder it stays for this session, but upon reboot it reverts back. Thanks in advance.
It is saved in the file “/userhome/.config/xfce4/xfce4-screenshooter”, you could use a Custom Command to create this file on every boot.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set the default “save to” folder for Screenshot Tool on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?