Does anyone know how to set the default “save to” folder for Screenshot Tool? I am trying to make it easy for users to do a screenshot, but the tool default saves to “/userhome”, where I want it to be “/userhome/Downloads”. Don’t want end users to have to search for a save to location. If I launch screenshot tool and change folder it stays for this session, but upon reboot it reverts back. Thanks in advance.
It is saved in the file “/userhome/.config/xfce4/xfce4-screenshooter”, you could use a Custom Command to create this file on every boot.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set the default “save to” folder for Screenshot Tool on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS