How to set up Chromium by default in Appliance Mode?
Now, when configuring the ApplianceMode – Browser, the mozilla opens by default.
Good afternoon Dmitry, atm. only Firefox is supported for Appliance mode. In your case, we would have to build an Appliance mode like profile where everything is disabled but a Chromium in Fullscreen.
If you configure full screen mode, the user will not be able to see the panel for connecting wi-fi
You could use a Hotkey to start the Wifi manager:
start-wireless-manager is the command to follow!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set up Chromium by default in Appliance Mode in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?