Hello all, is there any way of setting up the Horizon View Client Application so the user can choose between two connection servers? I managed to do that, by creating a second “session” but thats not the “prettiest” way to do it i guess.
Thanks for any suggestions and help.
I am guessing this is because of a lack of an internal load balancer?
yes and because we have 4 connection servers 2 for Horizon 7 and 2 for Horizon 8 so they are incompatible for setting up under one address. But we would still like to have both options on one session if possible.
You don’t mind a little scripting, do you?
The idea is to use the connection servers from your predefined Horizon sessions and combine them in the custom app commandline.
But for this combined session you can only use the Horizon global settings. Any other settings you have to specify manually.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to set up the VMware Horizon View Client Application so the user can choose between two connection servers on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?