I’m sure I’m being a dope, but where can I setup a hotkey combo to bring up Wifi settings for our users in appliance mode?
No, never, we are her to help:
Add a Custom Application:
then as command, use: start-wireless-manager
We have been running two or three igel boxes in a extended POC for a while now before deploying about 200 endpoints. It has to be almost perfect before we can pull the trigger. The level of support I’ve gotten here has been phenomenal. Always appreciated.
Can you confirm the command. Nothing launches for me:
Can you open a local Terminal, without appliance mode, login as root
It works now. Not sure if I changed it or if it’s just a default but Network -> LAN -> Wireless was not activated. Doing that and enabling wireless manager and I’m rockin and rollin
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to setup a hotkey combo to bring up Wifi settings for our users in appliance mode on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?