Hi All, I have recently rolled out Thin Clients operating IGel OS11, I’m wondering is there a way I can set up email notification if a Thin Client is unresponsive and changes from ‘Green’ to ‘Red’? Might be in the wrong thread but said I’d ask. Greetings from Ireland 🙂 :flag-ie:
Are you accidentially using ControlUp? Then the answer is yes (depending on your license though) 🙂
Hmm, maybe. Are you wanting to know even if it just got rebooted it just is it’s offline for a period of time?
Both would be great, I would like to know if one would go offline and an email notification can be sent out to a specific amount of users.
You could create a view based on whether the device is “Online”. Then create an Administrative Task to Export the view and email it. Have the task run every X minutes. (see image inside the IGEL Community on Slack)
You the man!!! I’ll test this out now. Appreciate your help on this!
🙈 How does one create a new view??
right click on that and select new view
then just follow the wizard
Were you able to get it?
I can provide more details if needed. I do apologize for the short answers. I had a VP contact me during that time that I was helping with an issue.
I was able to get it going. Just need to tinker around with some settings. But all good. Thanks David, really appreciate your time with my request. Hope you have a great day…
Awesome! You, also.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to Setup Email Notification if an IGEL Thin Client is Unresponsive’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?